It has been received at the TSC and I am certain that it will be forwarded to the CSC and who knows where else. Other than looking at my bank statements for the check issued, is there any other way to find out where it is at at this time? The USCIS told me that if I haven't got a receipt letter in 15 days then I need to call them. 15 days will be here soon and the check still hasn't cleared the bank.

I would like to change this post to focus on my buddy Charles and why the heck the USCIS is making him wait so long. So what if his last marriage to a Chinese woman failed quickly. These things happen all the time. Why can't they at least show some courtesy to him and explain why they are doing this to him. I know Charles is a very strong man but this has to be very gut wrenching. He hasn't done anything wrong. The USCIS touts their image of "customer service." Well, Charles is a paying customer and he deserves an answer as to why they are making him wait so long. If they have a problem with him then they should come forward and tell him. This total BS!!!!!!!! I think the USCIS should be a member of CFL just like USCONGUZ is. Then maybe we could ask them questions as well.

PS...sorry Charles..........but I couldn't help it. But looking at your timeline just did a number on me.

I would like to change this post to focus on my buddy Charles and why the heck the USCIS is making him wait so long. So what if his last marriage to a Chinese woman failed quickly. These things happen all the time. Why can't they at least show some courtesy to him and explain why they are doing this to him. I know Charles is a very strong man but this has to be very gut wrenching. He hasn't done anything wrong. The USCIS touts their image of "customer service." Well, Charles is a paying customer and he deserves an answer as to why they are making him wait so long. If they have a problem with him then they should come forward and tell him. This total BS!!!!!!!! I think the USCIS should be a member of CFL just like USCONGUZ is. Then maybe we could ask them questions as well.

PS...sorry Charles..........but I couldn't help it. But looking at your timeline just did a number on me.

Thanks Charles for the thought. I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to. I figure it can't go on forever. Eventually they will have to give a reponse. It's sad how this can happen to a law abiding citizen, but what can I do but wait?