X-ray to AOS interview?

Any experience with a requirement (or not) to take the medical x-ray (K-1 visa) to the AOS interview? (We are within 12 months of her Guanzhou physical.) I saw nothing in the letter ... but admit I have not done a search of this site or the internet. I forgot all about the x-ray, but DW pulled it out to remind me for Tuesday's interview. I would prefer not to take it because of its size, but will always err on the side of caution. Thanks all.

FYI. Our interview was delayed probably 3-4 months due to a mis-addressed request for additional information that we never received. Moral: ALWAYS check the website for updates and to learn about mail sent to you and returned as allegedly undeliverable.

Any experience with a requirement (or not) to take the medical x-ray (K-1 visa) to the AOS interview? (We are within 12 months of her Guanzhou physical.) I saw nothing in the letter ... but admit I have not done a search of this site or the internet. I forgot all about the x-ray, but DW pulled it out to remind me for Tuesday's interview. I would prefer not to take it because of its size, but will always err on the side of caution. Thanks all.

FYI. Our interview was delayed probably 3-4 months due to a mis-addressed request for additional information that we never received. Moral: ALWAYS check the website for updates and to learn about mail sent to you and returned as allegedly undeliverable.

You don't need to take it to the interview.