Girlfriend is now in the dugout....

Like many of you before me, I've packed the kitchen sink, some clothes, and in a few minutes getting ready to head to the airport and catch the plane to hot and sweaty Guangzhou.

My girlfriend and her son will soon be laughing it up at Mr. Yang's and I'll soon join them.

Long ago I remember David Z telling someone else that the interview should be looked at as a one or two or even three part process. I read that and it has taken the pressure off of my girlfriend and I both. Yes, we're very hoping for the pink tutu-ed lady to sing on the 26th, but if'n she hands my girlfriend a blue slip we're just gonna go with the flow...I'll simply head back to Guangzhou to meet my girlfriend in a month or two and be with her when she hands in her overcome evidence and hopefully that one will be the charm. No need to stress out at this point. This ain't no footrace, and our goal is to be together for a long, long time so if it takes a few more months, K sara sara what ever will be.

My second and third trips were mainly spent in some hotel room teaching my girlfriend english and what all the P-3 and P-4 forms meant. We've spent many weeks on the phone for 2 or 2 1/2 hours each day with me being the VO asking her questions....hell, she knows more about my two marriages and my whole family then I do. We've done our best to prepare, now it's in Budda's hands....er...ah...the Vo's hands.

Good luck to everyone in their interview process and AOS process. If anyone else is gonna be around the consulate on the 26th I'll be the guy in shorts, flip flops, and with a goofy laid back hillbilly grin underneath my ol' Aussie hat.

tsap seui

Guest Mike and Lily

I'm glad that part's over for me. Soon it will be for you too. If you and your SO prepared well, you will pass! After you get the visa, will you change that silly name of yours? :roller: