Stuff needed for the interview?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but when do you get the list of things you need for the interview? I've been reading some of the posts in the "Interview" section and I am seeing a bunch of stuff I have never heard of before..."Evolution of relationship"..."Detailed plans concerning when you arrive in the US"...etc. Do you get a package after your I-130 detailing exactly what you need? Is there already a thread about being totally prepared for the interview?

Thanks for the link, but it didn't mention things like a statement detailing the "Evolution of the relationship" that I read in other threads. I guess that the list the link provides isn't totally inclusive. It seems like even if you bring everything on the list from the link you provided, they still might ask for more...at least that is what I am reading on this forum in the "Interview" section.

Thanks for the link, but it didn't mention things like a statement detailing the "Evolution of the relationship" that I read in other threads. I guess that the list the link provides isn't totally inclusive. It seems like even if you bring everything on the list from the link you provided, they still might ask for more...at least that is what I am reading on this forum in the "Interview" section.

Yes - if they are not ready to give a visa, they will ask for something else. They may even ask for something you already have, but they don't want to bother taking a look at.