What did your VO look like?

A younger white guy, black guy, and a white woman.

From another website(in chinese), the general consensus is that the white dude is the worst, woman second, and the black dude the best.

Anyone care to entertain this idea? :D How many VOs did you see? What did they look like?

[note: this isn't about racial/sexual profiling ;-) it's about worrying about what you can't control, which is highly productive at my point in life]

Oh, BEST = PINK!@#$%^&*()_

Edited by mchina34 (see edit history)

My VO, has ice.

Back on topic.......

I just asked my wife. Interviewed in 10-2007.

Tall. American. Ethnically white. 36 yrs?

PC stuff, ya know. :cheering:

No really, those are my wife's exact words.

The rumor mill, "Black Pearl", anyway......

Don't worry about it too hard.....

Visa Officers come and go.........

Tour of Duty. In a way. I would guess.

Time of the year.....

Pink? :D

The VOs are rotated so the "glasses boy" or "black pearl" you heard about a couple of years ago are likely gone. The legend of "black pearl" continued long after the original VO that earned the nickname left. Subsequent black woman VOs continued to be believed as being the origninal.

Ewwww, the black pearl, like Pirates of the Caribbean? Savvy, mate?

This is a good story/myth, do continue...

A sick twisted thought just came to mind...i thought maybe I should mkae up a VO, and give it a name and character, even a face, but more importantly, it's favorite color...WHITE! The world over this VO would be in forums just like ours...people saying,,, he's 8ft tall, jagged teeth, and has beneficiary blood dripping from his pointed claws that stretch from his densely bushed fingers...muhaha

Sorry, just having fun..do continue...