Candle for Love site

Hi All,

Although I have been mostly silent :D in the discussion forum lately, I have been active behind the scenes in working out technical issues on the Candle for Love site and working on version 2.0. This has kept me extremely busy and occupied any and all of my waking hours outside the office.

Even though I haven't been posting much, I have stayed current and read all the discussions. I would like to say that I am overjoyed by the progress, and extend my congratulations to those who have received notification about picking up their visas. I would also like to ask that all of us stay together and support those who are still caught up in the delays and those who are in any stage of the process.

The atmosphere and camaraderie on this site has been absolutely wonderful. This board has really taken off in terms of users and traffic, but there is still the closeness of a small family. I think we have a great mix of focus and determination when it is needed, and playfulness when we need to bond and relieve stress. I wouldn't change it for anything. I thank all of you for creating this environment and hope that there is good news for us all in the near future. :P

Thanks,

P.J. :blink:

Guest Victoria

What a great job you've done, P.J., and what a support this has been for all of us! I've been lurking for a few days because there's nothing to report from our end (no approval, no letter) but it's great to have a place to hear the latest and I am hopeful every time I see someone get closer to the end.

And I know more about "blue-thingy envy" than I ever wanted to know...

Victoria