Clothing Topic

The last three trips I made to China before her arrival, Christmas 05,

P3 time and Interview, I came back loaded to the max. Total of 6 large

suitcases all her stuff.

Ditto for my Jie, I brought about 3 full suitcases back on 2 of my China trips, and when we traveled from China to the US together, we had about 4 full suitcases. On that trip I traveled light, so most of the fillings were hers. In total she probably had about 5 or 6 full suitcases worth of belongings.

There were two benefits to doing it this way: one was it made logistical sense, and the other was emotional......seeing her 'move in' long before she even had the interview made it all a reality for both of us.

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)

The last three trips I made to China before her arrival, Christmas 05,

P3 time and Interview, I came back loaded to the max. Total of 6 large

suitcases all her stuff.

Ditto for my Jie, I brought about 3 full suitcases back on 2 of my China trips, and when we traveled from China to the US together, we had about 4 full suitcases. On that trip I traveled light, so most of the fillings were hers. In total she probably had about 5 or 6 full suitcases worth of belongings.

There were two benefits to doing it this way: one was it made logistical sense, and the other was emotional......seeing her 'move in' long before she even had the interview made it all a reality for both of us.

my wen had two very large suitcases, and a back pack with all of important papers , and she shipped over 3 big boxes of shoes and personal things and some clothes, i am thankful for the weels on the suitcases :lol: