case transfered to CSC

I just checked my AOS status today, saw this:

On March 28, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them.

If that means that they got all the documents they need? not REF? means that i don't need interview? my fingerprint appointment is March 31st. hope everything goes well later. :)

I suspect that the transfer of your application is part of the USCIS revitalization program to streamline the process. They transfer I-485's from one service center to another and inform the applicant of the transfer.

To touch base on the RFE's, I will say that "no news is good news" meaning, don't worry about unless you are requested to do so.

Chances are you'll still have an interview to attend but with any luck, maybe not. I've seen a few here to get the greencard without an interview but not too many. Let's hope you can count yourself among the rank of the few!

Have fun at your ASC appointment and good luck! :)

The CSC transfer is a hopeful sign that you will get AOS'd without an interview. Consider it good news.

Yes....this has been the case for most transfered to CSC! Good news indeed!! :D

PapaBear B)

It's good news but no guarantee.

Time will tell, though. Now that's a guarantee! :D