Becoming Chinese...

In reference to #6 on the list has anyone found anything that will take the grease off the kitchen wall and cabinets next to the stove?

TSP - TriSodiumPhosphate

Any hardware store will carry it.

Really???!!!!!! I've got sacks of the stuff at work. It is one of the main additives used in processed foods. How do I use it? Make a paste or watery solution?

For severe cases of baked on grease, Easy Off oven cleaner.

OK after reading the precautions and considering thtat the cabinets are painted pressed board and the wall paintered plaster wont this remove everything mentioned along with the grease?

By the way if you eat formed sandwich meats or chicken or shrimp at most any chain restaurants you are consuming this stuff.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK after reading the precautions and considering thtat the cabinets are painted pressed board and the wall paintered plaster wont this remove everything mentioned along with the grease?

By the way if you eat formed sandwich meats or chicken or shrimp at most any chain restaurants you are consuming this stuff.

Well, uh, yes! :unsure: But unless you're cooking on those surfaces, doesn't just plain old window cleaner or soap work?

Well, uh, yes! :lol: But unless you're cooking on those surfaces, doesn't just plain old window cleaner or soap work?

Not in a wok kitchen! I wish I had my own place so I could put in one of those Chinese type high power filter exhaust fans.