Becoming Chinese...

However, my Chinese writing is better than my english.

YOu mean Chinese characters? Do you have an architectural background? :lol:

Architechtural? Far from it, I cant even draw a stick properly. My written english is pretty bad, but when I write Han yu, I seem to write it better than my english. Not perfect, but better. Perhaps maybe because I take a little more time with it.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may also be turning Chinese when you start asking

your friends how much they paid for a certian item and

then laugh and say you could have gotten it cheaper. :)

Surely this is not simply a Chinese trait.

www.fatwallet.com

www.slickdeals.net

American sites displaying for the world just how cheap and stingy some Americans are. BTW, I frequent those two sites everyday looking for CHEAP deals! :D

You may also be turning Chinese when you start asking

your friends how much they paid for a certian item and

then laugh and say you could have gotten it cheaper. :lol:

Surely this is not simply a Chinese trait.

www.fatwallet.com

www.slickdeals.net

American sites displaying for the world just how cheap and stingy some Americans are. BTW, I frequent those two sites everyday looking for CHEAP deals! :lol:

gee if it wasn't at manufacturer's cost less 10% I'd be embarassed to admit I couldn't find it cheaper. Now if you go to the back door of the warehouse and nock two times a balding short guy answering to Uncle Harry will answer. Tell him Dan sent you. :o Oh be sure to have cash.

Whoa~ thats really impressive, and its really touching reading it as Chinese~

My bf said that chinese characters are like drawing and he finds it so hard to learn... However, by reading this, it makes me more confident to get my bf chinesenized. O_o

Yuki~

In reference to #6 on the list has anyone found anything that will take the grease off the kitchen wall and cabinets next to the stove?

Chinese and Jews have over a thousand year history of relationship. Even with the political division between China and Israel there are continuing ventures between the two. Looking at the list it is easy to understand.

Is there anyone here that doesn't like Congee with pitan for breakfast?

Or didn't get hungry thinking about whole salty fried shrimp while reading it?

In reference to #6 on the list has anyone found anything that will take the grease off the kitchen wall and cabinets next to the stove?

TSP - TriSodiumPhosphate

Any hardware store will carry it.

Really???!!!!!! I've got sacks of the stuff at work. It is one of the main additives used in processed foods. How do I use it? Make a paste or watery solution?

TSP - TriSodiumPhosphate

Just move to any little town in Mississippi. Everyone has grease stained walls and such. Southern cooking. Heck smoked/greased up wall paper is a clean kitchen. :unsure:

TSP - TriSodiumPhosphate

Really???!!!!!! I've got sacks of the stuff at work. It is one of the main additives used in processed foods. How do I use it? Make a paste or watery solution?

It should say on the box. Just add some to a bucket of water and wash down your walls. It's what professional indoor house painters use.

READ THESE PRECAUTIONS FIRST:

http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infxtra/inftsp.shtm

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

TSP - TriSodiumPhosphate

For severe cases of baked on grease, Easy Off oven cleaner.