USCIS thinks we're rich

I am tired of paying. We had to renew our EAD, That costs $180.00 for all you that are uninformed.

Got to soon file for AP, That is another $170.00.

All for what????

Because the USCIS and the FBI are dragging their feet.

I am going to do a little research just to see exactly how much I have spent so far just in Paperwork fees. I would venture to say it exceeds $1500.00

Ought to be Tax deductable!!

Ok, Did some research.

Filed

I-129F = $170.00

I-130 = $190.00

I-131 = $170.00

I-485 = $325.00 x 2= $650.00

I-765 = $180.00 x 3= $540.00

for a Grand Total of $1720.00

Of course. That doesnt include the Medical exams, The SS# fees, Drivers License fees. Doesn't include any Biometrics fees that might not have been included in those costs. Doesnt include Gas or the days off I had to take to do the 6 fingerprint jobs so far. Doesnt include the fact that my wife had to take a 16 hour train ride from Nanning to Guangzhou for 3 seperate interviews because USCIS is too damn STUPID to get out of their own way.

So please, DON'T try to console me. I only want people who have guns or attitudes on my side. I am ready to go POSTAL!! Who wants in?

Friggin Arseholes. Fuggem!!

Patrick

Edited by Patrick & Li (see edit history)

Director Emilio Gonzalez indicates that USCIS is a fee based agency.

What is painful is his proposal to raise those fees.

I am tired of paying. We had to renew our EAD, That costs $180.00 for all you that are uninformed.

Got to soon file for AP, That is another $170.00.

All for what????

Because the USCIS and the FBI are dragging their feet.

I am going to do a little research just to see exactly how much I have spent so far just in Paperwork fees. I would venture to say it exceeds $1500.00

Ought to be Tax deductable!!

Ok, Did some research.

Filed

I-129F = $170.00

I-130 = $190.00

I-131 = $170.00

I-485 = $325.00 x 2= $650.00

I-765 = $180.00 x 3= $540.00

for a Grand Total of $1720.00

Of course. That doesnt include the Medical exams, The SS# fees, Drivers License fees. Doesn't include any Biometrics fees that might not have been included in those costs. Doesnt include Gas or the days off I had to take to do the 6 fingerprint jobs so far. Doesnt include the fact that my wife had to take a 16 hour train ride from Nanning to Guangzhou for 3 seperate interviews because USCIS is too damn STUPID to get out of their own way.

So please, DON'T try to console me. I only want people who have guns or attitudes on my side. I am ready to go POSTAL!! Who wants in?

Friggin Arseholes. Fuggem!!

Patrick

'Patrick & Li': I feel your pain too!!

Take a look at this link and you will understand where I'm coming from!

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22790