P3 Received

aclassic

http://www.userfriendlyonline.com/pics/congarat.gif

only ONE WEEK after your packet was received at GZ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Great! :rolleyes:

Notice that NVC forwarded case in November and P3 received now (3 months) just about normal.

GUZ does not "RECEIVE" cases for some time after NVC sends them out.

Hi! Am basing package received in GZ based on my conversation with my SO. She says she received a call from GZ advising her that they were in receipt of our Package and they wanted to confirm her address in Chinese so that they could mail out the P3. Last night I spoke with her and she confirmed receipt of P3 and that she was in the process of mailing it out the same day. :rolleyes:

http://www.userfriendlyonline.com/pics/congarat.gif

only ONE WEEK after your packet was received at GZ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Best of luck to you. My SO andI agree that she will have her interview some time toward the latter part of March. What do you think? :bangin: :P

We're two days in front of you on the P3. It'll be interesting to see how our P4's from GZ compare. Maybe we'll both be in GZ at the same time for our interviews.

Best of luck to you. My SO andI agree that she will have her interview some time toward the latter part of March. What do you think? :bangin: :P

We're two days in front of you on the P3. It'll be interesting to see how our P4's from GZ compare. Maybe we'll both be in GZ at the same time for our interviews.

I would love it if we were lucky enough to get a fast turnaround and be scheduled for the 2nd half of February as I will already be in China. But I agree, it looks like late March is more likely. Hey, my b'day is April 4. That would be the best b'day ever if it hit that date.

You better hope that our interview dates don't fall on April 1st and our respective SO's don't decide to play some cruel April fools joke on us :bop:

Best of luck to you. My SO andI agree that she will have her interview some time toward the latter part of March. What do you think? :lol: :roller:

I would love it if we were lucky enough to get a fast turnaround and be scheduled for the 2nd half of February as I will already be in China. But I agree, it looks like late March is more likely. Hey, my b'day is April 4. That would be the best b'day ever if it hit that date.

You better hope that our interview dates don't fall on April 1st and our respective SO's don't decide to play some cruel April fools joke on us :)

Best of luck to you. My SO andI agree that she will have her interview some time toward the latter part of March. What do you think? :D :lol:

Didn't you read that topic about thinking about the negatives and making them happen???

:coolthumb: :romantic: :lol: