RECEIVED LETTER FROM GZ!!!!

Hello Everyone, on Wednesday, December 11, 2002, oops my fiance Lili, received a notice via EMS from GZ saying that her Passport with her Visa, can be picked up on specific dates. The dates they gave her were 12/21/02 & 1/4/02. Lili, is from Shanghai, and I know there has been some talk of sending possibly one person from Shanghai, to pick up several Passports.

However, if each letter gives specific dates to pick up your Visa, and they are not similar this may not be possible.

Anyway that is what is going on with me. If all the logistics can be worked out Lili, and I would love to be included in this arrangement.

To everyone still waiting I am keepimg my fingers crossed and you are all in my prayers. That cruise in January of 2004, sounds like a great idea to me. Don't worry I am going to still be posting for quite a while. I don't think any of us should dissapear for a long time.

Bob M & Lili

:lol: :lol: :P :D :D :D

Bob,

When are you going to pick up your fiancee?  :( Or you will let her fly solo?

:(

http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/bnifiles/piper-20.gif

LOL. I hope she could find a better flight than the prop plane shown here.. Would have to refuel in Taipei, Guam..Hawaii, The Aleutian Islands, Juneau, Vancouver..etc.. :D

Go 747.. It's a smooth ride.