They need help

rlheim

I see where in addition to an awesome TWO years of college and ONE year of work experience they also require knowledge of immigration regulations, etc. That means, according to the posted material, that probably nearly all CFL members would qualify on that regard as to knowledge. But, the real mystery for us has always been what is the actual set of regulations they are supposed to be regulating themselves by at GZ? It seems like their guidelines quite often must come from some inexplicable region where normal logic does not apply.

But, the real mystery for us has always been what is the actual set of regulations they are supposed to be regulating themselves by at GZ? It seems like their guidelines quite often must come from some inexplicable region where normal logic does not apply.

The real qualifications must given at the personal interview. You must be cold, calculating, uncareing, don't have anything else to do, and don't care about anyone, or anything else in this world, except your lunch break.

Now to be fair to the people already working there. I guess it's better than going hungry.

I see where in addition to an awesome TWO years of college and ONE year of work experience they also require knowledge of immigration regulations, etc. That means, according to the posted material, that probably nearly all CFL members would qualify on that regard as to knowledge. But, the real mystery for us has always been what is the actual set of regulations they are supposed to be regulating themselves by at GZ? It seems like their guidelines quite often must come from some inexplicable region where normal logic does not apply.

NOTE:All applicants who are not the family members of United States Government employees assigned to China and under Chief of Mission Authority must be residing in country and have the required work and residency permits to be eligible for consideration

The U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou is seeking an individual for the position of Visa Assistant in the Consular Section.

You need to be residing in China and with residency permit already to be eligible for consideration. I saw this a while back and was tempted until I saw this requirement.

NOTE:All applicants who are not the family members of United States Government employees assigned to China and under Chief of Mission Authority must be residing in country and have the required work and residency permits to be eligible for consideration

The U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou is seeking an individual for the position of Visa Assistant in the Consular Section.

You need to be residing in China and with residency permit already to be eligible for consideration. I saw this a while back and was tempted until I saw this requirement.

Didn't know you had the other qualifications.

You must be cold, calculating, uncareing, don't have anything else to do, and don't care about anyone, or anything else in this world, except your lunch break.

I'm in America but I do have a Z visa that don't expire till June 2007... I came back early is my reason....

Hey if the job paid me $2500 USD a month I'd do it BUT I'm betting the salary would be closer to $500 USD a month.

I have a coworker of mine that works for the USCIS. He says that one of the perks that comes with working for them is that he can bring an alien fiancee to the US in about 2 weeks time. He says this benefit is only given once per life time. I wonder if this is also a perk working for the GZ embassy??????????

I'm in America but I do have a Z visa that don't expire till June 2007... I came back early is my reason....

Hey if the job paid me $2500 USD a month I'd do it BUT I'm betting the salary would be closer to $500 USD a month.

If you currently live in the USA you get this payment scale. Not the foriegn pay.

Do we have a possible trojan horse here? ;)