how to get EAD faster for K3 ?

Guest Jim & Ling

Guest Jim & Ling

all EAD for K3 is going to Chicago,which takes 45--90 days to hear back,I can't track my application until 90 days later....uuggggg....I like vacation,but a position has been holding for me even before my entering,and which is expecting me to start asap.........my EAD was sent to Chicago middle end of last month,any people here experiencing K3 have any idea how to start work sooner.....?????????........

Yesterday I received AOS package from Sacramento INS,it's EAD partial indicates I can also send EAD along with other AOS paperwork to Sacramento INS,or else I should send EAD to Chicago.....should I re-file EAD and send to Sacramento INS ? I guess local INS works faster than Chicago.

all EAD for K3 is going to Chicago,which takes 45--90 days to hear back,I can't track my application until 90 days later....uuggggg....I like vacation,but a position has been holding for me even before my entering,and which is expecting me to start asap.........my EAD was sent to Chicago middle end of last month,any people here experiencing K3 have any idea how to start work sooner.....?????????........

Yesterday I received AOS package from Sacramento INS,it's EAD partial indicates  I can also send EAD along with other AOS paperwork to Sacramento INS,or else I should send EAD to Chicago.....should I re-file EAD and send to Sacramento INS ? I guess local INS works faster than Chicago.

what is an EAD "partial" ??? B) :D