Age difference again

Sprry need to make my question clear. How much weight does the interview give an age differential when approving a visa (K-1). Let's say 20 years plus

:lol:

In and of itself, a 20ish year age difference is not a problem. It generally becomes one of several factors considered when there are other concerns. The VO's sometimes seem to focus on single factors but in reality they generally look at the totality of the case.

For instance when the VO sees pictures of a beautiful young woman, recently divorced now wanting to marry a fat, ugly old USC (like me) they might start thinking about visa fraud, particularly if the USC is relatively poor, visited only once and he's wearing the same clothes in all the pictures. That's just one example.

What makes you ask?

Sprry need to make my question clear. How much weight does the interview give an age differential when approving a visa (K-1). Let's say 20 years plus

:lol:

In and of itself, a 20ish year age difference is not a problem. It generally becomes one of several factors considered when there are other concerns. The VO's sometimes seem to focus on single factors but in reality they generally look at the totality of the case.

For instance when the VO sees pictures of a beautiful young woman, recently divorced now wanting to marry a fat, ugly old USC (like me) they might start thinking about visa fraud, particularly if the USC is relatively poor, visited only once and he's wearing the same clothes in all the pictures. That's just one example.

What makes you ask?

Oh no, that means I have to buy new clothes for my next trip!

Thanks guys! My fiance is concerned that our age difference might be a factor in the VO's decision. :rolleyes:

We are like the Julians, 21 years apart, and for about 1 month, we are 22 apart. Age never came into the picture at the interview, she passed in what seemed like 45 seconds, the only questions were about me meeting her parents and looking at pictures of me with them.