We should be getting the I-864 pretty soon so now its time to prepare to answer all the questions and supply documents.

Tax return? Do I just need to make a copy of the copies I have along with the W-2s? Do they need to be notorized?

Three years ago I was injured on the job and went through surgery and retraining process, during that time the only income I can show is that from my pension since the monies I received from Labor & Industries was tax free it doesnt show on my tax returns. The money from my pension is just slightly under the poverty level but I have enough assets to make up the difference.

I just returned to work though and now I am back to an income well over poverty level but it has only been a month. Do I need to send a notorized letter from my new employer? Even though I dont see where it says to.

Also I have a nineteen year old daughter who I was supporting up until June of this year now I am no longer legally resposible to do so but I will be able to declare her on my taxes again this year so she will show as a dependent. I do have a letter stating I am no longer responsible should I send this in with the I-864?

Is it ok to send a letter in with the I-864 explaining my situation? I know sometimes sending more then they ask for isnt a good thing.

Anyone have some good advice for me?

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

One more question, the bank statement and assets from stocks what do they need to see?

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan