Her Previous Marriage & Divorce Documents??

I have read over and over the instructions and documents that are required to submit. All I can determine is USCIS needs only a copy of her birth certificate, (certified and translated), and a certified copy of our marriage. Soooo, there is no need for her previous marriage or divorce papers....right? Another member thought we need to send those two documents as well. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Certainly, I do not want to overkill the AOS packet... :P

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

I have reading over and over the instructions and documents that are required to submit. All I can determine is USCIS needs only a copy of her birth certificate, (certified and translated), and a certified copy of our marriage. Soooo, there is no need for her previous marriage or divorce papers....right? Another member thought we need to send those two documents as well. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Certainly, I do not want to overkill the AOS packet... :)

Nope - you got it, cheffie.

I have read over and over the instructions and documents that are required to submit. All I can determine is USCIS needs only a copy of her birth certificate, (certified and translated), and a certified copy of our marriage. Soooo, there is no need for her previous marriage or divorce papers....right? Another member thought we need to send those two documents as well. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Certainly, I do not want to overkill the AOS packet... :)

Nope - you got it, cheffie.

Ya know Randy...ur alright...I don't care what those other guys were writing about ya.... :) :D

Seriously, thanks old buddy...almost finished with the packet...hopes to get it out tomorrow!!!

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

Hey, Cheffie dude,

How goes it? Wow, I hope everything well for you guys. Thanks for asking this question, I'm going to remember it for when I have to do our stuff if that is possible :D

Well, man, you stay in touch.

Wheel Man :)

I have read over and over the instructions and documents that are required to submit. All I can determine is USCIS needs only a copy of her birth certificate, (certified and translated), and a certified copy of our marriage. Soooo, there is no need for her previous marriage or divorce papers....right? Another member thought we need to send those two documents as well. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Certainly, I do not want to overkill the AOS packet... :)