Welcome to U.S.A.

[ I Have not been on lately as i have fibromyalgia which sometimes leaves me feeling ill and in pain. We were scheduled to have a Aos hearing in Oct. and they canceled it and sent our case to CA. I was worried as due to my income changing due to not being able to work i was below the poverty guidelines. I wrote a letter in the Aos paperwork explaining why and also that my wife wanted to work badly and if she had her greencard our income together would met the guidelines. Well today to my surprise the Welcome to the U.S.A. arrived. Wow what a surprise and Ying was jumping around dancing saying it was a wonderful lucky day. Her sons letter has not arrived yet but i am sure it will come in a few days. I have been very lucky in this visa process in many ways. Ying also saw her first snow today and she was out prancing in it and thought it was so pretty on the trees. Wait until we get a big storm then i will see how she feels :clapping:. Much thanks to all the people here for the posts which helped greatly in this crazy process.

Jim and Ying B) ;)

Well today the Green Card arrived with no mistakes so i guess my luck has held out. Went to the mail box and saw her name and a letter from Ca. and knew it was her card. Yesterday the letter today the card now i hope her son's comes soon. Wish everyone here could be as lucky sometimes it is so unfair that the system is so messed up that many have to wait way to long to be with someone they love.

Jim and Ying :blink: :D :D

Well today the Green Card arrived with no mistakes so i guess my luck has held out. Went to the mail box and saw her name and a letter from Ca. and knew it was her card. Yesterday the letter today the card now i hope her son's comes soon. Wish everyone here could be as lucky sometimes it is so unfair that the system is so messed up that many have to wait way to long to be with someone they love.

Jim and Ying :rotfl: :) :lol:

Congratulations to both of you. I truly hope the luck holds out and you receive mail for the son very soon. Actually I hope the luck never ends. Perhaps soon a medicine will be developed that will allow you to return to work without the constant pain. I never understood this until my cancer moved into my lower back. Fortunately, minor surgery and my pain medication seems to keep it under control and I am able to work without much problem.

Best of luck to both of you. Now she gets to experience Christmas in the US for the first time. What a great year you are having.