Help with Form G-325A, please !!!

Guest ShaQuaNew

Do we fill out four forms for her and four forms for me?? Just confused if I need to fill out this form as well. Thanks in advance :D

Just for her Cheffie; for the I-485.

For AOS it is all about your spouse, you only need to do a new G-325A for her, If you do the PDF form, all you need to do is fill in page 1, and print all 4 pages, pages 2-4 will be filled out for you.

Resources:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos

USCIS G-325A

Thanks!!!! Just got off the horn with USCIS to ask about other questions. I specifically told her I was filing the I-485 for AOS. She answered my questions and then said do not forget to send in four copies about yourself as well!! Thus, my confusion.... :D

Thanks!!!! Just got off the horn with USCIS to ask about other questions. I specifically told her I was filing the I-485 for AOS. She answered my questions and then said do not forget to send in four copies about yourself as well!! Thus, my confusion.... :D

Realize that it's wrong to state "I am filing...". The chinese beneficiary does the filing and the G-325a is about the filer; The filer needs a petitioner to provide them a I-864.. that's the only role you play in this. She signs the docs, she files the papers; you get to pay :D

Thanks!!!! Just got off the horn with USCIS to ask about other questions. I specifically told her I was filing the I-485 for AOS. She answered my questions and then said do not forget to send in four copies about yourself as well!! Thus, my confusion.... :angry:

Realize that it's wrong to state "I am filing...". The chinese beneficiary does the filing and the G-325a is about the filer; The filer needs a petitioner to provide them a I-864.. that's the only role you play in this. She signs the docs, she files the papers; you get to pay :)

Such a Deal..... :)

Thanks!!!! Just got off the horn with USCIS to ask about other questions. I specifically told her I was filing the I-485 for AOS. She answered my questions and then said do not forget to send in four copies about yourself as well!! Thus, my confusion.... :angry:

It is not you who is confused Cheffie, it is USCIS who is confused. Remember, Jie has a 3" thick file with 1-1/2 years of paperwork from I-129F petition to AOS/EAD stating she is from China, and some bozo still printed that she was from Taiwan on her GC. :Dah:

Thanks!!!! Just got off the horn with USCIS to ask about other questions. I specifically told her I was filing the I-485 for AOS. She answered my questions and then said do not forget to send in four copies about yourself as well!! Thus, my confusion.... :rolleyes:

Realize that it's wrong to state "I am filing...". The chinese beneficiary does the filing and the G-325a is about the filer; The filer needs a petitioner to provide them a I-864.. that's the only role you play in this. She signs the docs, she files the papers; you get to pay :roller:

and be married to the little sweet lady for the rest of your life...

sounds like a good deal huh?

:lol: :)