Regarding the DS-3032

I have a question regarding the DS-3032, NVC said it was mailed out on the 4th. We do not have an agent or an attorney so my wife will check the other box. As far as what address to put in where she wants to have mail concerning her visa sent to, I have been told to put my address here in the U.S., what about her getting information for the interview and such will that not all be sent to me? Is it better to do it this way?

Please if someone can tell me from past experience what they did since hopefully we should have it in the next day or so.

Thanks,

Rick & Liyan

My wife listed me as her agent as was suggested by many members here at CFL. Thus far it has proven to work well. All of the the documents and fee notices including the IV fee and the P3 packet will be sent to the agent of choice (me in my case). Since most of these forms where only in English and required the payment of fees and mailing to NVC in US it is much quicker to have it sent to a US address (as mailing to and from China can be very slow). Once the package is completed at NVC (thru P3) then it will be forwarded to GUZ. GUZ will send P4 to applicant in China. This process does not affect the I-129F K-3 process.

So are you saying to then check the box I appoint as my agent of choice and put my name in there? Instead of selecting I do not appoint an agent?

So when the P-3 comes this can all be filled out by me then and mailed in?

Sorry I just want to make sure I do the right thing....

Rick & Liyan :D

My wife listed me as her agent as was suggested by many members here at CFL. Thus far it has proven to work well. All of the the documents and fee notices including the IV fee and the P3 packet will be sent to the agent of choice (me in my case). Since most of these forms where only in English and required the payment of fees and mailing to NVC in US it is much quicker to have it sent to a US address (as mailing to and from China can be very slow). Once the package is completed at NVC (thru P3) then it will be forwarded to GUZ. GUZ will send P4 to applicant in China. This process does not affect the I-129F K-3 process.

Rick.

You want to list your self as the agent of chose, Check the first box!!

Thas way you will receive all the future forms.

I did this and and everything works out just fine!!

Your wife will still receive other future forms but you will receive them first.

This way if anything get lost in the mail you will have a good copy to send you by way of email.

Like i said before, If you have any more question just PM me.

If you look at my time line we sent our papers in at about the same time!!

Thanks, I got it now I did pm you and I appreciate your help. Hopefully it will be in tomorrows mail and I can get it done...

Rick & Liyan :D