Qurestion about K1, k3 and CR1

I understand K visa is different from CR1 at NVC. But after the petition arrives at GUZ, is the process of k1, k3 or CR1 different from each other? If yes, what's the difference?

Do all of three need name check? When actually does name check start, at GUZ or at NVC?

Although I started my journey a couple of monthes ago, I'm still new to the procedure. Please forgive me for my dummy questions.

Thanks for your help!

I can think of at least two differences:

1) K# case have enough info sent on the electronic file from NVC to let the consulate initate name checks; this is not true of CR1 cases (the physical file must be entered in the computer first). There are checks that occur at NVC.. more recently it appears many are put on 'administrative processing' step.

2) CR1s have a lower priority in the queues at the consulate

What is the difference between "name check" and "administravive prcessing"?

I can think of at least two differences:

1) K# case have enough info sent on the electronic file from NVC to let the consulate initate name checks; this is not true of CR1 cases (the physical file must be entered in the computer first). There are checks that occur at NVC.. more recently it appears many are put on 'administrative processing' step.

2) CR1s have a lower priority in the queues at the consulate