We got our P-2 for out CR-1 visa and today I called the NVC and entered our receipt no. from our I-797 and was given the case number that started GUZ which I assume is our Guz number? From what I understand I should next receive the I-864 and the DS-3032 is that correct? I have been able to find the I-864 form online but I cannot seem to find anywhere I can find the DS-3032 can anyone help?

Then I am to understand once I fill these forms out they send my wife the DS-3032 for her to fill out and send in, then I assume again we wait is that right?

Thanks if anyone can answer these questions...

Rick & Liyan

We got our P-2 for out CR-1 visa and today I called the NVC and entered our receipt no. from our I-797 and was given the case number that started GUZ which I assume is our Guz number? From what I understand I should next receive the I-864 and the DS-3032 is that correct? I have been able to find the I-864 form online but I cannot seem to find anywhere I can find the DS-3032 can anyone help?

Then I am to understand once I fill these forms out they send my wife the DS-3032 for her to fill out and send in, then I assume again we wait is that right?

Rick & Liyan

Yes, You are right, This is you GUZ case number.

I to am CR1/K3

And I'm just starting this process as you are.

You will receive in the mail in about a week or so a I-864 fee bill 70.00$

and a copy of the DS-3032 form that will also be sent to your wife.

I would advise you to email this form to you wife to sign and email it back to you for as of this day my wife still has not received it.

This way it is much faster.

After they receive your payment of 70.00$ they will sent you the I-864 forms

I have spent all this weekend filling them out.

here is a link where you can see the DS-3032

Good luck, Your almost there!!!

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/7770.pdf

Rick & Liyan

Yes, You are right, This is you GUZ case number.

I to am CR1/K3

And I'm just starting this process as you are.

You will receive in the mail in about a week or so a I-864 fee bill 70.00$

and a copy of the DS-3032 form that will also be sent to your wife.

I would advise you to email this form to you wife to sign and email it back to you for as of this day my wife still has not received it.

This way it is much faster.

After they receive your payment of 70.00$ they will sent you the I-864 forms

I have spent all this weekend filling them out.

here is a link where you can see the DS-3032

Good luck, Your almost there!!!

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/7770.pdf

One more note: Do not use the DS-3032 form from the link i just gave.

ONLY use the form they send you, For it is BAR CODED with you GUZ case number!

NUWORLD

Thanks for the link to the DS-3032, another question or maybe clarification.

OK so they just send me a copy of the DS-3032 but it is really intended for my wife and I dont fill one out for myself?

Should she then check the "I do not appoint an agent or attorney box"? Since we dont have an attorney. What about address does she put her address in China?

Thanks for your help....

Rick & Liyan

NUWORLD

Thanks for the link to the DS-3032, another question or maybe clarification.

OK so they just send me a copy of the DS-3032 but it is really intended for my wife and I dont fill one out for myself?

Should she then check the "I do not appoint an agent or attorney box"? Since we dont have an attorney. What about address does she put her address in China?

Thanks for your help....

Rick & Liyan

The copys they send you are the same they will cent your wife.

Your copys are for your records and if she does receive her forms.

As you know it can take many weeks to send things fron the US to China.

As for filling Out the DS-3032

I ask this question before here on CFL.

What is best is for you to fill out your address here in the US and then email that to your wife.

And just have her sign it in CHINESE ( Very important )

I did this and a bout a week ago and had no problems.

I even had my wife send it to the NVC using FEDEX and it only took a week for eveything to get there and to get process.

Like i said I'm doing the I-864 as we speak.

also i received yesterday the IV fee bill. This is a BIG one $$$$

If you have any more question please ask or PM me!!