DOS says P3 mailed

DOS says the P3 was mailed on 11/24, but as of today it's not been received by Lao Po in Shenzhen. Her address hasn't changed, so that shouldn't be a problem.

What is the timeframe for this in your experience?

Thanks,

Hank

Ours was mailed exactly one week after DOS told me it had been mailed out. If the address is ok she should be getting it any day now.

Good luck,

SmilingPaul

Edited by SmilingPaul (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

DOS says the P3 was mailed on 11/24, but as of today it's not been received by Lao Po in Shenzhen. Her address hasn't changed, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks,

Hank

My then; fiancee; also lived in Shenzhen. It took a few days for her to receive her P-3 after DOS acknowledged that our paperwork was now in the "OPEN" status. She also received a telephone call from China Post informing her that they had diplomatic paperwork from the US Government for her the day they delivered.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

Thanks,

Hank

Ours was mailed exactly one week after DOS told me it had been mailed out. If the address is ok she should be getting it any day now.

Good luck,

SmilingPaul

Very helpful posts. I'll wait another few days before I start to worry.

thanks

Hank

LOL When my lao po's webcam came up this morning, there she was, smiling and holding the EMS envelope.

I forgot or didn't know they deliver mail on Sundays in Shenzhen. She said the letter was dated NOV 30 and the postmark was Dec. 2.

Of course, the smiles changed to grimaces, once she told me the contents of the P3 envelope.

I'm going to start a new thread for guidance about this.