What do we really have to send back with the P3 ?

P3's on it's way, we are trying to be proactive, I downloaded the all forms, ... but what do we really have to return to them ?

DS-230 part 1

OF-169

what about the I-134, do we keep that for the P4 ?

what else?

You have it correct. Return only exactly what is instructed, the OF-169 and the DS-230 Part 1. Take everything else (the paperwork listed on the OF-169) with you to Guangzhou or to the medical exam, if in another city.

Make sure that K1 and K2 return their own forms...

I-134 goes to medical exam...

so there will be a DS-230 for her and one for her daughter ?

we do fiance visa, I never know which K it is

The P3 will have forms for your fiance (K1) and child (K2) if you listed the child's name on the I-129F at the time you filed. They should EACH receive an OF-169 and DS-230

Make sure that K1 and K2 return their own forms...

I-134 goes to medical exam...

so there will be a DS-230 for her and one for her daughter ?

we do fiance visa, I never know which K it is

K1 = adult alien beneficiary

If they don't provide duplicates, you can make a copy of what you get... I'd return a OF-169 for the K2 (child) as well...

I have not heard of this form OF-169

where can I have a look at one I think we should be receiving a P-3 soon

is this something that will need to be signed by me and sent back can it be downloaded in advance ? our CR-1 DS-230 was started at DOS 10/27 any chance of this catching the K-3 ? they claim it will go out any day (yeah right I'll hold my breath) its just been low stress waiting lately now I'm getting worried again

thanks

mike

Edited by michaln (see edit history)

I have not heard of this form OF-169

where can I have a look at one I think we should be receiving a P-3 soon

is this something that will need to be signed by me and sent back can it be downloaded in advance ? our CR-1 DS-230 was started at DOS 10/27 any chance of this catching the K-3 ? they claim it will go out any day (yeah right I'll hold my breath) its just been low stress waiting lately now I'm getting worried again

thanks

mike

Go here:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19303

Then Forms / Then K1 P3 / Then OF-169

---

If you have already done the DS-230, that's the last step at NVC... then your CR1 case should be almost complete now.. and close to going to the consulate. This is in a good position to catch up to the K3.