Hello CFL members.

I currently file my application on the I-130F, I29-F, but currently

my wife lost her cell phone # i filed on the application

is there anything i need to do or can do to update a new #

to tell them to update the application

anyhelp will be great

Thank you

Your best option is to wait until the case is actualy at the consulate in guangzhou, and email them through their internet system or better yet call them but it is a paid call requiring a special card.

http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/contactiv.html

Do you know if the case has left NVC for Guangzhou? In not contact NVC at get the GUZ___ case number, get a real operator if you call them, the automated system probably wont help you.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...types_1309.html

One other possible place to call to see if you can correct the number is DoS.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/about/how/how_1463.html

Good luck.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Thanks for the reply. she got her # back thank god =)

well now i hope my 129-F gets approved quick

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) that was transferred to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Once again thank you

for your reply =)

Thanks for the reply. she got her # back thank god =)

well now i hope my 129-F gets approved quick

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) that was transferred to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Once again thank you

for your reply =)

I just sent in my I-130 to VSC, what is that "Just follow the link below to register."

Thanks