INFOPASS

Tomorrow Jie and I get to discover how well INFOPASS is. I have seen some requests for the link to INFOPASS, so here it is.

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Jie recently got her green card with errors on it. We were going to send it back to be corrected and replaced. Since the IO did not stamp her passport (he told us they dont do that anymore), one of the members here suggested we dont send send it back yet, rather bring the GC to infopass and try to get the stamp that eluded us. The appointment timing (tomorrow, Dec 1) is perfect, since she recently found out her 86 y.o. grandfather, whom she was very close to, has lung cancer, and I booked a ticket for her to fly to Shanghai to spend some time with him. She leaves Sunday and I am hoping that we succeed in getting the stamp at tomorrows appointment.

Anyhow, hope the link helps for anyone else with AOS issues that needs to speak with an IO.

Tomorrow Jie and I get to discover how well INFOPASS is. I have seen some requests for the link to INFOPASS, so here it is.

Jie recently got her green card with errors on it. We were going to send it back to be corrected and replaced. Since the IO did not stamp her passport (he told us they dont do that anymore), one of the members here suggested we dont send send it back yet, rather bring the GC to infopass and try to get the stamp that eluded us. The appointment timing (tomorrow, Dec 1) is perfect, since she recently found out her 86 y.o. grandfather, whom she was very close to, has lung cancer, and I booked a ticket for her to fly to Shanghai to spend some time with him. She leaves Sunday and I am hoping that we succeed in getting the stamp at tomorrows appointment.

Anyhow, hope the link helps for anyone else with AOS issues that needs to speak with an IO.

wow...

hope all turns out ok at infopass...

will she leave anyways even if it does not get stamped?

go with God my friend

wow...

hope all turns out ok at infopass...

will she leave anyways even if it does not get stamped?

go with God my friend

I know God is with us, but I dont think I will send her without the blessings of USCIS. We are going to explain that she is going to China, show them the GC, and let them tell us what we need to do to get her back in.