I-864 Question

Hi everyone here on CFL!

This is my first time posting but i have been reading posts for many months now.

I have learned a lot from everyone and i thank you all very much!

I have a question for anyone that may have been down this road before.

I am a cr1 and a k3.

To make a long story short i filed the I-130 and the I-129F back in june of this year.

Everything has gone very well and i feel very lucky to have made it this far without any problems.

My I-130 was approved last month and the I-129F was approved last week.

Though the I-129F has not been transfered from CSC as of this posting maybe next week i hope!!!

I have already received and payed the I-864 fee bill And my wife has sent in the DS-3032 form and it has been received at the NVC. Called the NVC the othere day and was told that the IV fee bill was generated.

So the way i see it i should be getting a lot of papers here soon.

My question is for the I-864.

I have received from the IRS transscipts for the years of 03,04,05.

And i have my W-2s for the years of 03,05 I am missing the year of 04 W-2

Will the Transscripts by them selfs be good enough or do i need the W-2s and the

transscripts together???

I hoping that sence i have gotten this far so quickly that this is only a small problem!

Any help or advise would be great.

thank you all again for all the great posts and i have learn a lot from you all

but now i think i might be stuck?

Welcome Aboard ! :P

See this similar thread question:

Tax Transcripts, Need W-2 also

Thanks david for the reply and the link!

It was very helpful and i feel much better now!

Like is said in my first post everything is going very fast fo me and my wife.

I do not know why?

But I'm just glad that is is going well for us.

As for my time line, I would have to look at all the notices i have received.

But from June 2006 to Nov 2006 I-130 and I-129f approval sounds very fast to me compaired to the others i have read!.

Thanks again and i will post again very soon with more questions!

Hello, I am confused, I thought K 3 was I-134 afidavit of support? Is the approval of I-130 in 4 months and before I-129F quick? Is the I-864 because they are getting an Imigrant Visa and not a K 3 (non-imigrant visa)? This looks to be a very quick time line? Thoughts anyone?

Trying to learn and be prepared for my future, Mike and Zhen

Hello, I am confused, I thought K 3 was I-134 afidavit of support? Is the approval of I-130 in 4 months and before I-129F quick? Is the I-864 because they are getting an Imigrant Visa and not a K 3 (non-imigrant visa)? This looks to be a very quick time line? Thoughts anyone?

Effectively, K3 applicants have two applications in a race to GUZ. Before IMBRA it was common for timely filed K3 I-129F petitions to be approved earlier than I-130 petitions. In this case the I-130/CR1 is ahead by a length, so the petitioner is at a crossroads. They can continue to spur both horses or rein in the CR1 by not paying the IV fee bill. If they decide to spur the CR1, they need to pay the bill and submit the I-864.

At a later date, they may also need an I-134. Ultimately the visa for which the beneficiary actually interviews will determine whether the I-134 is submitted or the I-864 is used.

K3 uses the I-134; CR1 uses the I-864.

See this link for relevant flow charts for CR1 and K3.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;hl=flowchart

----

4 months (120 days) for a I-130 approval appears average right now.. this one is a little below average (but there must be people above and below any average).