Change of address

My SO and i are not sure what to do. She moved into a new apartment 2 month ago. She can't get her Huko yet until she gets a certain piece of paper from the builder (This is a new apartment that we bought) that is not ready yet. Her last address was with the family and they can receive mail for her. However I informed her that the P4 may arrive by carrier service (does it?). Well, she said that she notified a post man in her local town and that he assured her to deliver the mail directly to her. Complicated enough? On top of that she said that changing address this late in the game is not good. Should I notify GUZ about the new address anyway? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

My opinion is to leave it as it is... You'll be able to call DOS to figure out when it was sent (by EMS), and what the interview date is. The complicated matter, to me, is the mailman now saying he will divert it to her. She should have the postman call her as well.

As a CR1, the key issues once you get the P4 is the medical exam (and vaccinations). You've already paid the visa fee and submitted the I-864. So, need to make sure she is interview ready (review questions and your background as applicable)...

Much thanks David and Scott. Yes, He (The mailman) assured her that he will call, and yes her family can call also if they get it, so I guess You're right and I shouldn't change anything now. The only thing I am worried about is if GUZ finds out about the new address and grills her for it, but we'll have to take that chance.

Much thanks David and Scott. Yes, He (The mailman) assured her that he will call, and yes her family can call also if they get it, so I guess You're right and I shouldn't change anything now. The only thing I am worried about is if GUZ finds out about the new address and grills her for it, but we'll have to take that chance.

The only requirement is that she be able to receive mail sent to that address, and that she show up for the interview. Don't worry about any questions.