QUESTIONS ABOUT EAD, AOS, AP

Hi everybody

I got my K1 VISA and got married here, I got married in may, and I applied my AOS, EAD and AP in October. I have already received the receipts from CISC of my AOS, EADand AP application. and did my Biometrics this thursday. but I got the mail from the CISC that require additional info and documents to complete my I-485 processing now. I am just wandering while they waiting for my additional documents, will they quit process my AP and EAD? or this will not have any effection on processing my AP and EAD?

Coz I really got a very badly homesick recently and want to go back china for the spring festervial, hope they will not quit processing my AP?

If you guys know any infomation about this, please give me a respond, thank you very much

Two things:

1. If you haven't received your AP by mid January you may be able to do an Info Pass appointment at your local USCIS office, and see if it could be issued at the office.
  2. If you don't receive EAD in 90 days, do the same Info Pass appointment to get a temporary one.

I don't think the RFE for the I-485 will effect the processing of the AP and EAD.

Good luck!

Hi Thank you so much for the respond. can you tell me more infomation about how to make an Info Pass appointment? Actually I do not even know what is the Info Pass Appointment.

Thank you so much again

Info pass is a way to schedule an appointment to see a representative of the USCIS at the local Field office, that way they know that you will be scheduled for a set time at the office an you don't have to wait in long line.

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

USCIS press info

I can't promise your AOS or EAD will process as fast as ours, but we also received an RFE when our I-485 was submitted. We submitted the information the day after we received the RFE letter. Within 2 weeks, we were advised our case was transferred to California. We are hoping to have Green Cards without an AOS interview by December, which is just 2 months after they were forwarded to California. This may be wishful thinking on our part, but we can dream. My wife and I will return to China in 3 years for a visit, but so far she hasn't become homesick. First comes the Green Card, then comes the job, then plan on vacation.