Fast BCIS response in Kansas city

Just got today a BCIS Kansas City receipt for all the fees sent for AOS. It was issued 3/28 ( I had mailed my AOS 3/26 ! :unsure: :lol: ) Fast ! Road Runner BCIS mail !

Receipt looks literally like a supermarket receipt marked at the bottom " official document" :D :blink:

Receipt contains wife name, etc...applications received (I-485, 131,765 ) and fees paid.

Also assigns her her "A" number ( immigrant "Alien" number )...

I think that when you do get a receipt for the funds sent, it means that they accepted your package, did not find anything obviously wrong with it at first look. Otherwise, they send you the darn thing back. Checks and all if I'm not mistaken.

All that was in this enveloppe was this tiny receipt.

Of course, I suppose that later they can send you a RFE ( Request for Further Evidence ) but at this point I'd say we're in pretty good shape :lol:

And KS Secretary of State returned to us overnight today his authentication ("apostille" ) of our marriage certificate to be re-authenticated by the Chinese consulate that will not accept mere notarized/ certified copies ( It'll come handy later ;) ) Did the same drill with the French one too..We'll be "legit" in France as well for all paperwork purposes now and for the years to come.. Not mentioning that she won't have to show her Hukou anymore to get a visa for the E.U

Life is sweet these days ;)