need opions from the pro,s

my so told me that she may not be able to get time off from her job for the interviewin late nov.she said her job is very busy and her boss may not allow her anymore vacation, so where do this leave us, and can anyone think of anyway to help this situation?i know you are the smartest people in the whole world , in this visa process

Realize in your case, there is only 'overcome' evidence to submit at a window.. not really an interview.

Option 3: Just tell the boss she needs time off and must go take care of something personal.. She either gets the time or doesn't.. then must decide on another route if not.

Option 4: I think I have heard or read that a representative of the beneficiary can submit these papers.. I'm not sure about getting the outcome or the visa though..

If this was of any interest, I would recommend she contact a lawyer in GUZ to see if this is something they can do (obviously for a fee which you guys would want to pay).

Realize in your case, there is only 'overcome' evidence to submit at a window.. not really an interview.

If it's a blue slip to overcome visa denial, she can prepare a notarized authorization to authorize someone to submit documents, get result and pick up visa for her.