First Hospital of Guangzhou Medical College

LeeFisher3

Last year when my wife and I went for her medical interview the hospital staff at this hospital REFUSED to accept the DS-156 form generated using the DOS web site that provides the form with a barcode. At that time I argued with them and they insisted we hand write the forms on the EXPIRED forms they had in stock.

A visit to the consulate supposedly generated a phone call to explain to them what was and was not acceptable and others were able to provide the DS-156 with barcode for a number of months. Well that appears to have changed again. Avoid Guangzhou Hospital!

You of all people know how much these forms help when computer generated and the barcode makes it even easier to avoid data imput errors when compared to hand written forms.

Will you please have someone specifically explain to the hospital that the forms are not required to be hand written and may be computer generated and printed, AGAIN.

I apologize if this sounds abrupt, but the grief caused by your agents at the hospital is uncalled for and apparently the IVU needs to train these people better and more often.

• 2 weeks later...