In Chengdu with wife-need help with P4 form GIV-24

I'm in Chengdu with my wife and we've begun to fill out the P4 packet forms. Most of it is straightforward, but we're confused about question 7, where it asks that you list the spouse's natural parents, brother/sisters, etc. It says Chinese/Pinyin name as the heading for the first column, and the example of a completed form that my wife found on the chinese BBS lists N/A for the relations, but provides their birthdates, and address's. I have parents (of course :blink:) and 4 brother's and sisters. The example form doesn't list their names and my wifes explanation is that they don't have pinyin names, since their names are english. I think that we are supposed to list my parent's and brothers and sister's names in english, since pinyin is the romanization of chinese characters, and assume GUZ would want their names listed, if the want their birthdates and address's. I haven't been able to find an example of a CR1 GIV-24 completed form on CFL, and hope that someone can clear up this confusion between our understanding of how to fill out this part of the form. Would greatly appreciate responses from people who have already completed these forms and had their interviews, or anyknowlegable party. We leave for GUZ in 9 days, so speed is of the essence. Xie, xie!

I just finished fill in this form, about question 7,

You just fill in all your parents, brothers/ sisters, half or step brother/ sisters' informations according to the items, then from the empty line after the last person start to fill in N/A ,so does the rest line of the first column. and let it be empty from the 2nd column.

If they don't have a Chinese name just write in english name.

Guest ShaQuaNew

It's difficult to tell from the PDF forms shown online, but one side of the form is for the petitioner to list their family members, the other side the beneficiary. The form is printed on a 11 x 17-inch paper.

Thanks Mamabear for the info, I felt it had to include my family members but the directions on the P4, GIV-24 form mailed in to my wife in the packet from Guangzhou are very ambigious and confusing (surprise! :wub: ). Shaquanew, we are using the forms provided by GUZ in the mailed P4 packet for our CR1 interview, and do have the oversized forms you described. Xie, xie and I'd welcome any further information on this, or any other information relating to completing CR1 packet forms, or interview advice in GZ for our approaching interview on Oct. 30th.