My wife and I almost have our overcome documentation ready. Just a few more bills to come in and take some more photos. Then we will be ready to call the phone center. Here lies our debate.

My wife was told that after you call, get the appointment time, go to GUZ, present the documents, that they will probably tell you that they will notify you as to when to return. She is worried that she will need to wait up to a month to find out the results. I think that she will know in 2 or 3 days.

Can anyone lend some advice?

Mike

My wife and I almost have our overcome documentation ready. Just a few more bills to come in and take some more photos. Then we will be ready to call the phone center. Here lies our debate.

My wife was told that after you call, get the appointment time, go to GUZ, present the documents, that they will probably tell you that they will notify you as to when to return. She is worried that she will need to wait up to a month to find out the results. I think that she will know in 2 or 3 days.

Can anyone lend some advice?

Mike

I believe that I read on Manyun's Blue Slip that the consulate makes a "valiant" attempt to reply in two business days.

BTW, sorry that I hijacked your other post.

Mike

Edited by Michael and Manyun (see edit history)