need help big time

ok everyone i need you now very much ,my so went for her interview , and she gite a blue slip because i filed my daughter on my taxes last year 2005. but she moved ourin Dec. 2005 , i now have no dependants, only me so now i have to prove i do not support her so what should i do ,

ok everyone i need you now very much ,my so went for her interview , and she gite a blue slip because i filed my daughter on my taxes last year 2005. but she moved ourin Dec. 2005 , i now have no dependants, only me so now i have to prove i do not support her so what should i do ,

Why would your daughter being a dependant have anything to do with your case? Is this about the VO's suspicion of your SO possibly becoming a "public charge"?

Why would your daughter being a dependant have anything to do with your case? Is this about the VO's suspicion of your SO possibly becoming a "public charge"?

my daughter was in collage part of the year , and i filed her because i paid the fee.s and supported her most of the year before she dropped out and started to work, so the vo is a male and he thinks i am supporting her and paying for collage to, she have a full time job , and do not live with me,

my daughter was in collage part of the year , and i filed her because i paid the fee.s and supported her most of the year before she dropped out and started to work, so the vo is a male and he thinks i am supporting her and paying for collage to, she have a full time job , and do not live with me,

What information are they asking for? What kind of proof are they asking for?

i am not quite sure , my so tried to tell me but she was on her cell phone and i could not understand, as soon as she get home she will send me a copy , then i can tell you more about it

i am not quite sure , my so tried to tell me but she was on her cell phone and i could not understand, as soon as she get home she will send me a copy , then i can tell you more about it

I understand. When you get the copy then you will know where to go from there.

thanks , that make me feel better , what ever it take i will do , i think she gite the wrong vo for the interview

thanks , that make me feel better , what ever it take i will do , i think she gite the wrong vo for the interview

Could be. Let me know when you acutally see the blue slip.

after i get all they ask for , will my SO have to take the medical over and pay for another interview?i really did not expect this :o

after i get all they ask for , will my SO have to take the medical over and pay for another interview?i really did not expect this :o

Wait and look at the copy of the bue slip. I am certain that CFL will be able to help you. RELAX

No panic, your situation doesn't sound tough. It can be epxlained and I think you have necessary docs they ask for.

After you collect you what they want, your SO can buy a prepaid card which costs RMB54 from Citic Bank (zhong xin yin hang) and make an appointment to submit docs. There'll be no interview, only submit additional docs to overcome denial.

Relax. Wht's the hell? It's only money! (They don't screw bona fide or ex stuff, so smile!!)

No panic, your situation doesn't sound tough. It can be epxlained and I think you have necessary docs they ask for.

After you collect you what they want, your SO can buy a prepaid card which costs RMB54 from Citic Bank (zhong xin yin hang) and make an appointment to submit docs. There'll be no interview, only submit additional docs to overcome denial.

Relax. Wht's the hell? It's only money! (They don't screw bona fide or ex stuff, so smile!!)

ok , i have been awake all night , i have given this much thought and i know what to do to correct this , and yes than you all for very good advise , now that the shock is over i will fix the problem, :)

ok , i have been awake all night , i have given this much thought and i know what to do to correct this , and yes than you all for very good advise , now that the shock is over i will fix the problem, :)

I have known petitioners could not sleep at night and could not work the next day by the shock, petitioner swept imaging seeing his SO at the airport but dream seemed crushed.

Well, they have overcome denials.

It means to you a few weeks delay of her arrival, paperwork, resources for her 2nd trip to GUZ.

Perhaps you did not meet the minimum income requirements by having another dependent in the household. Maybe your daughter's leaving will make a difference now.

Your SO will not need another medical. You will only need to present what is asked for on the blue slip.

This will not be a major problem for you and your SO, only an inconvenience.

Good Luck! And yes, get some sleep! :D

Perhaps you did not meet the minimum income requirements by having another dependent in the household. Maybe your daughter's leaving will make a difference now.

Your SO will not need another medical. You will only need to present what is asked for on the blue slip.

This will not be a major problem for you and your SO, only an inconvenience.

Good Luck! And yes, get some sleep! -_-