I-134 question

Does my SO need my completed I-134 when she returns the P3? I'm reading conflicting information on this. Or does she just need the I-134 at time of interview? I have read that the I-134 does not need to be dated older than 45 days. We filed k-1 fiancee visa. Someone please advise me. Thanks! ;)

Edited by Juette (see edit history)

It is advisable to have the I-134, taxes, and employment letter available at the interview; the VO can ask for any one of them.

In the event that one is asked for and not on hand, you can usually hand over another financial proof (to satisfy the public charge).

No one of them is required... but usually any one of them will do...

I recommend all three on hand; when the VO asks for any one of them, have them all in a folder to hand over; let the VO pick what which one they want.

It is advisable to have the I-134, taxes, and employment letter available at the interview; the VO can ask for any one of them.

In the event that one is asked for and not on hand, you can usually hand over another financial proof (to satisfy the public charge).

I recommend all three on hand; when the VO asks for any one of them, have them all in a folder to hand over; let the VO pick what which one they want.

------------------

I have been told that you will just need 134 for the interview not for the P-3. I have a question along these lines. Are W-2 Ok or is it better to send the entire tax return???

------------------

I have been told that you will just need 134 for the interview not for the P-3. I have a question along these lines. Are W-2 Ok or is it better to send the entire tax return???

As to the important nature of the K1, I provided my fiancee with 3 years of tax returns straight from the IRS along with 3 years of W2's. I figure better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks,

Keith & Xiang