How many copies of the evidence should be brought to the interview

Cathy

I am preparing for the copies of the evidence which should be brought to the interview next week.

The followings are the copies I have for the interview:

evidence of support: I-134 forms and related documents, 2 copies according to the I-134 filling instruction

proof of relationship: 1 copy

proof of residency: 1 copy

I understand that I need make another copy of the Evidence of Support for my own record.

I am asking for help on the following questions:

1. Will the Proof of Relationship and/or the Proof of Residency be collected by the VO, or only be examined at the interview?

2. I should make a copy for my record of all the documents that might be collected at the interview. From your all experience, what are the documents?

3. I should bring all my copied records including I-129, P3 and P4 packets to the interview in case there is a document needed for the file. Right?

4. Any other suggestions for the documents?

Advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

It is a good idea to have copies of everything just for back up. As far as what the VO will keep is hard to say but they usually only keep some of the things asked for on your P-4. Often they don't ask for anything, sometimes just a few pictures. You never really know. that's why it's a good idea to take anything you can imagine they might want.