Where to Report Fraud Visa Case

Can you recommend a telephone number(s) and mailing addresses to report fraudulent VISA applications once the application has resulted in a VISA? For example, a K-1 petitioner forgets :ph34r: to list his current wife's name on line 10 of the I-129F.

What could a beneficiary (who does not want to break the US law) do if a K-1 petitioner could not be contacted (as in wished to avoid everything) and does not provide funds/airline ticket to return to China prior to the VISA expiration date?

Could the beneficiary turn herself into the Border Patrol, ICE or whomever? Would they take her? If so, where could she turn herself in, to a Customs agent at the airport?

I'm sure these types of cases are few and far between but any direction would be greatly appreciated for when and if they occur.

I found out the main number to report VISA fraud or immigration violations is (866) 347-2423.

Another question of legality or illegality as the case may be:

What is the penalty for an American citizen who comes to the Consulate, fills out the forms to obtain the permission to marry in China letter if he "forgets" :wub: :Dah: to include the name of a current, legally wedded wife back in the States? If there is a penalty is imposed?

Would he ever be permitted to obtain a K-1, K-3 or CR-1 visa again, even if he was really divorced the second time around?