removal of conditions

I thought this might be of some use to those getting ready to file the I-751 removal of conditions.

Dear USCIS examiner:

Enclosed please find a JOINT I-751 petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident status regarding my wife, xxxx xxxxxxxx. Please also find a check for $205.00, the fee for this form. My wife entered the US on a K-1 visa May 19th, 2004. We married June 1st, ,2004 and she was approved for her conditional green card Oct 19th, 2004. We are still happily married and living together. We request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on her residence status.

Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

• Copy of a certified copy of our marriage license.

• Copies of passport, visa,I-94 and green card for my wife xxxx xxxxxxxx

• Two original letters written by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

• Copy of welcome letter for the construction loan on our new house showing joint ownership.

• Copy of Notice of Transfer for our mortgage showing joint ownership.

• Copies of two banks statements for 2004 and 2006, which we received for our joint account at US Bank.

• Copies of our 2004 and 2005 joint US tax returns.

• Copy of the titles of our cars, showing joint ownership.

• Copy of our visa cards showing a joint account.

• Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy.

• Copy of our Costco cards on a joint account.

You may feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements, and you are always welcome to visit our home should you ever desire to do so. Please advise me if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition.

Sincerely,

xxxx xxxxxxxx

(address and phone)

I thought this might be of some use to those getting ready to file the I-751 removal of conditions.

Dear USCIS examiner:

Enclosed please find a JOINT I-751 petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident status regarding my wife, xxxx xxxxxxxx. Please also find a check for $205.00, the fee for this form. My wife entered the US on a K-1 visa May 19th, 2004. We married June 1st, ,2004 and she was approved for her conditional green card Oct 19th, 2004. We are still happily married and living together. We request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on her residence status.

Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

• Copy of a certified copy of our marriage license.

• Copies of passport, visa,I-94 and green card for my wife xxxx xxxxxxxx

• Two original letters written by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

• Copy of welcome letter for the construction loan on our new house showing joint ownership.

• Copy of Notice of Transfer for our mortgage showing joint ownership.

• Copies of two banks statements for 2004 and 2006, which we received for our joint account at US Bank.

• Copies of our 2004 and 2005 joint US tax returns.

• Copy of the titles of our cars, showing joint ownership.

• Copy of our visa cards showing a joint account.

• Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy.

• Copy of our Costco cards on a joint account.

You may feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements, and you are always welcome to visit our home should you ever desire to do so. Please advise me if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition.

Sincerely,

xxxx xxxxxxxx

(address and phone)

HEY, I included copies of our Sea World Tickets :roller:

I sent off the I-751 today. I sent it priority mail signature confirmation to the NSC PO box. Thanks for the tip Frank, I did indeed forget to black out part of the visa numbers and bank account numbers. Yes Tony I did remember the passport photos. She made them do it twice since she didn't like the first one.

• 3 weeks later...

We received the NOA for our I-751 today. Unfortunately the dumb butts made a typo in her name. We used her maiden as middle name and my name as family name for AOS. The NOA came with her middle name as middle and last name. They also only gave us one week's notice for a biometrics appointment.