The Tricky truth?

When VO sees on the file that the petitioner and applicant met in person before ending their previous marriage, or sees the distant expression on the applicant's face when talking about her SO, it only takes VO one second to decide to issue a blue slip.

Meeting in person before ending your previous marriage does not necessarily result in a blue slip. The divorce processes in the US take months ... and more.

"Distant expression" ... yes, I think all of the body language and actions at the widow count heavily.

All the documents pertained to the outcome of the interview is screened by some other staff before the interview, if some obvious documents missing or not meeting the requirements, the pre-screening staff will put a blue slip directly----this is why we have to submit the docus prior to the interview.(30 mins is enough for the pre-screening process) And the VO is the final decision maker, I dont think they have time to go through all the docus before the interview.

This is not an official answer, this is what I figured out by myself, correct me if I am wrong.

ooOOh?

So it's better for everyone to submit enough evidences at the USCIS LEVEL. Cuz at the interview the VO is not caring for scanning each evidence you bring. But why the hell didn't the USCIS asked for more REF if there is anything missing that can spoil the whole case in a long run.

PS: and I think that 80:20 theory is reasonable.

Edited by chinalove (see edit history)

ooOOh?

So it's better for everyone to submit enough evidences at the USCIS LEVEL. Cuz at the interview the VO is not caring for scanning each evidence you bring. But why the hell didn't the USCIS asked for more REF if there is anything missing that can spoil the whole case in a long run.

PS: and I think that 80:20 theory is reasonable.

I think you nailed it right there, chinalove. A simple RFE to clarify an issue thereby saving time, a plane-load of money, and to simplify/hasten the process. Now why didn't THEY think of this???

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. it's not their job to make this an easy process for us. :abduct:

Mike