proper way to close out K1

I'm glad to hear you finally got council. Do you know for sure if the petition has been sent back to the USCIS or not yet? It is in your favor for it to stay in GZ as long as possible. I read the link and Don is right. It is very chilling. Even more chilling is the number of petitions that have been sent back to the USCIS in the last year or two on what we would concider shaky evidence. It is my opinion that GZ VOs are overstepping their bounds and abusing their power based on their own 9FM. It is not supposed to be easy for them to send back a petiton with recomendation to revoke. Further more it doesn't appear that they are providing the petitioners with adequate reasons as to why they are being denied. This may be something a congress person or senator could look into.

I most definately would say that they ARE overstepping their bounds. Of course they are worried about fraud because it is big. But I think they are going WAY overboard with this. If they would have just looked at all of our evidence then they would have easily seen we are just two simple people really in love. I know this for a fact. But anyway the damage is done now but i know in my heart this is only temporary.

I do not know where the petition is now. My lawyer seems pretty confident that it doesn't matter at this point. He can track it down. I must have faith and think postive. Our love is vey strong now. As soon as he finds this I will be sure and let you know. Thanksssssssss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHARLES

iF YOU WANT TO POST THE LAW OFFICE YOU ARE USING GO AHEAD. I DON'T CARE. MAYBE THEY WILL HELP SOMEONE ELSE HERE

RICK AND YANLAN

http://www.advancedimmigration.com/ I have just now begun my case with them so I can't really say what they are capable of at this time. They ae reasonalbly priced and they finance. They also deal with NOIDs. I will let you know how my case progresses. Thanks Rick for the hook-up.