134 Affidavid of Support

I filed my I-129F (K1) way back on 2-5-05 and submitted a 134 affidavid of support with the filing. Now that my SO's interview is 10-11-06, will the original 134 be sufficient?

I have since sent my SO year 2005 tax forms which she will bring with her to the interview. Perhaps this will be sufficient evidence to add to what is already on file?

Why not get her a new I-134?

Also send copies of 2005 tax forms (which you've done), a fresh employment letter (I just used the raise letter that I got), copies of 3 most recent paystubs, your mortgage statement.

This stuff is NECESSARY only if they ask for it - it's good to have handy just in case.

Also send copies of 2005 tax forms (which you've done), a fresh employment letter (I just used the raise letter that I got), copies of 3 most recent paystubs, your mortgage statement.

This stuff is NECESSARY only if they ask for it - it's good to have handy just in case.

Yes, if they ask to see the I-134, the old one will not do.

Thank you for the information. I'll bring something with me, that's for sure! I'm now self-employed as an owner/operator (truck driver). How will that work?

Thank you for the information. I'll bring something with me, that's for sure! I'm now self-employed as an owner/operator (truck driver). How will that work?

C. If self-employed:

1. Copy of last income tax return filed; or

2. Report of commercial rating concern.

If you have evidence of income for this year, or an agreement with a company, send copies.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

I agree with furnishing another! Seeing I'm going there, I'll have one with me to give my SO. I'll advise that she have it with her and only to surrender it if they ask for it! Thanks!