Mailing documents??

Hi,

I am just starting our jouney and we are just beginning to fill out the documents. My fiance is in Beijing. Should she fill in her forms and mail them to me? I understand I am to send them to L.A. to begin the process. Is this correst?

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be asking allot of questions.

Thanks again

Roy

welcome to CFL

The list Ron gave is the one to follow.

Either of you can fill out the forms, but she should sign the applicable form (G-325a) and the intent to marry document; provide passport picture and send any informal pictures or evidence you need as part of proof of meeting (if you don't have it).

Where to send to depends on where you live... so I cannot confirm if CSC (California Service Center) is correct or not without knowing what state you live in...

Make sure to see the CFL FAQs:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19303

Hi,

I am just starting our jouney and we are just beginning to fill out the documents. My fiance is in Beijing. Should she fill in her forms and mail them to me? I understand I am to send them to L.A. to begin the process. Is this correst?

Thanks again

Roy

Wow Thanks! If this is just the beginning I'm glad you suggested this site.

I hope we talk more.

Thanks again.

Hi,

Thanks again

Roy

Wow Thanks! If this is just the beginning I'm glad you suggested this site.

I hope we talk more.

Thanks again.

Well I noticed you over at VJ, kind of out there alone with a Chinese lady in Beijing. I thought CFL would be a better place for you. Good luck - you will like it here. :mobrun: