Update on USCIS Website

I know everyone says these updates don't mean anything, nevertheless, CIS has updated to September 8th with a processing date of March 8th. I'm guessing that there are not a lot of old timers left still looking for their approvals. VJ seems to have more. :)

I know everyone says these updates don't mean anything, nevertheless, CIS has updated to September 8th with a processing date of March 8th. I'm guessing that there are not a lot of old timers left still looking for their approvals. VJ seems to have more. :headbang:

RLS, I'm starting to believe them. It USE to mean something, but now, all they do is subtract 6 months from the date they updated that page and that's the new approval date. It really does mean jack now. VSC also has 3/8/06 as the new date, but as we all know, VSC is taking 20-30 days to process their P2 approvals.

I'm hoping realistically that CSC can bring the average time down to under 90 days--once all the delayed IMBRA RFEs are cleared out. Not the mean average, but the median or mode, to around 90 days or less. The mean average is going to skewed by the 180+ day approvals. Poor folks who've been waiting 180 days. Reprehensible!

Those USCIS processing dates never meant anything! I remember watching them for weeks when they passed our date completely! So don't put any credance in them. All a person can do is w-a-i-t!! But never fear; your time will come! (if you mailed it- it will come)

Patience is a virtue. And it also builds character! :headbang:

-good luck

Patience is a virtue. And it also builds character!

I must have one hellava character then. :blink:

I must also :huh: check out my time line :roller:

Chilton, you have character beyond description. Stay with it, man! :roller: