This may be practical advice, meaning it might be worth a shot. While the files are at NVC you might try giving them (Department of State) a call and seeing if they can update their records. However, even if they can update the records before the files get shipped off to Guangzhou, I would want to get confirmation from GUZ about the address change. The consulate has posted before that they use the address on the I-129F ( http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=13636&hl= ) to send the P3 and said to fax the consulate if necessary with correct address information. Just remember that GUZ generally won't acknowledge that they have the files until the information has been entered into their computers, so don't be disappointed if you fax them and they tell you they have no record. Just keep plugging away until you get the acknowledgement. Otherwise, you may lose a little time if the P3 gets sent to the wrong address.

This may be practical advice, meaning it might be worth a shot. While the files are at NVC you might try giving them (Department of State) a call and seeing if they can update their records. However, even if they can update the records before the files get shipped off to Guangzhou, I would want to get confirmation from GUZ about the address change. The consulate has posted before that they use the address on the I-129F ( http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=13636&hl= ) to send the P3 and said to fax the consulate if necessary with correct address information. Just remember that GUZ generally won't acknowledge that they have the files until the information has been entered into their computers, so don't be disappointed if you fax them and they tell you they have no record. Just keep plugging away until you get the acknowledgement. Otherwise, you may lose a little time if the P3 gets sent to the wrong address.

i agree with frank