blurred or poor quality pictures as evidence

My fiancee has several pictures of us. Some of them are a little blurry and of bad quality. Some were taken on her camera phone, other's were scanned as JPEG files then printed, others were taken with a cheap disposable camera.

My question is: Should these poor quality photos not be brought to the interview? SOme of them are pretty good pictures- like ones with my family and her, just obviously printed off a computer that had difficulty printing at that size.

My concern is that they might think these photos are altered and that we are trying to put one by them. A photo technology guy would be able to ascertain that they are just enlarged and not doctored, but obviously the VO won't be sending the photos to an expert. Any suggestions.

Pick out the best 10 to 20 in your judgement. Blurry and poor quality picture can look suprisingly good when printed at a small size. Go as small as you need to without losing any detail. I had some old underwater photos that I thought were worthless until I printed at about 1 in x 1 in.

Remember that you need to show your relationship, not win a photography contest.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk

Pick out the best 10 to 20 in your judgement. Blurry and poor quality picture can look suprisingly good when printed at a small size. Go as small as you need to without losing any detail. I had some old underwater photos that I thought were worthless until I printed at about 1 in x 1 in.

Remember that you need to show your relationship, not win a photography contest.

I agree but if the electronic files are good and the computer or printer is what is bad, then print the files yourself and send them to her or have her take the files to be printed. You have time to do either.