congrat's condolance's and another trip

Hello to all:

well to all those that recently got a visa congradulation's to all of you I know it is a long journey to attain this.And to those who did not get a aproval the first time around Good luck to all of you second time around.Chilton I did not post on your message so many where giving you good advice and I did not see what i could add But I feel for your misfortune I as well feel that the interview's are not all way's done properly and some time's more is asked than what i see or feel is neccesary my fiance return's on the 5th of this month to give them document's on my ex wife I hope this satisfies the visa officer and give's her a visa I hope you get a timely response to your problem at hand .And to all those who have given me advice thank you The next few day's will be stressful i think especially the 2 day wait after the document's are provided my fiance i think will have much press during this time does any one know how the overcome work's I mean do they ask the person question's or do they just take the information is this the actual vo officer that did the interview or is it just some one taking paper's to give to the different officer's

Hello to all:

well to all those that recently got a visa congradulation's to all of you I know it is a long journey to attain this.And to those who did not get a aproval the first time around Good luck to all of you second time around.Chilton I did not post on your message so many where giving you good advice and I did not see what i could add But I feel for your misfortune I as well feel that the interview's are not all way's done properly and some time's more is asked than what i see or feel is neccesary my fiance return's on the 5th of this month to give them document's on my ex wife I hope this satisfies the visa officer and give's her a visa I hope you get a timely response to your problem at hand .And to all those who have given me advice thank you The next few day's will be stressful i think especially the 2 day wait after the document's are provided my fiance i think will have much press during this time does any one know how the overcome work's I mean do they ask the person question's or do they just take the information is this the actual vo officer that did the interview or is it just some one taking paper's to give to the different officer's

I really wish that you have good fortune on you fiancee's return. I do not have any answers to your questions as I have not been given a 2nd chance. But I really do wish that things go well for you this time around. I am sure that the good people of CFL can anwer your questions accurately.

Guest pushbrk

Hello to all:

There may be exceptions but generally the evidence is simply submitted without conversation, so make sure what you submit tells the story without any verbal assistance. I don't know which person or combination of persons evaluates what is submitted for overcome but I suspect if varies.