Starting to be concerned

Hang in there Rong, I'm still in the same boat too. My buddy just got his NOA2 last week out of VSC, and he filed the first week of May (China too). Another buddy just got his from CSC 2 weeks ago, and he had filed in March (China too). One is still at NVC, the other blew through there in 5 days and is off to GUZ.

Let's hope we both get our NOA2's next week after the workers have had a long and restful weekend. :)

Hang in there Rong, I'm still in the same boat too. My buddy just got his NOA2 last week out of VSC, and he filed the first week of May (China too). Another buddy just got his from CSC 2 weeks ago, and he had filed in March (China too). One is still at NVC, the other blew through there in 5 days and is off to GUZ.

Let's hope we both get our NOA2's next week after the workers have had a long and restful weekend. :rolleyes:

Yea Mike I know what you mean. That's why I said in my original post that there is no rhyme or reason in their so-called procedures. For those who get approved fast, I'm sincerely happy for them (wish it could be me) but, honestly, I wish them a speedy trip. Oh, by the way, Mike, you called me Rong, but I know where your mind is - LOL :blink: Good Luck!

Guest pushbrk

Let's hope we both get our NOA2's next week after the workers have had a long and restful weekend. :rolleyes:

Yea Mike I know what you mean. That's why I said in my original post that there is no rhyme or reason in their so-called procedures. For those who get approved fast, I'm sincerely happy for them (wish it could be me) but, honestly, I wish them a speedy trip. Oh, by the way, Mike, you called me Rong, but I know where your mind is - LOL :blink: Good Luck!

When we don't understand the procedures, we tend to want to simplify them in our minds. I certainly don't know what the procedures are but I do know that there are multiple steps in the initial approval process. The best fifo practices that can be followed is to start each step soon after the previous step is complete. For instance, if the initial security check for Mike and Rong's case comes back more quickly than Ron's, surely Ron doesn't want Mike and Rong's case held up until his catches up. This is how one case gets approved faster than another. Some steps take longer for some cases. Since we don't understand the multiple steps between NOA1 and NOA2, in my opinion it is counterproductive to panic about variations in NOA1 to NOA2 processing time.

I didn't like that my K3 case took 75 days while I saw others in the same service center taking 30 days and I don't have an explanation for the difference. All I could do is wait. Fortunately, we gained time later and have the fastest NOA1 to interview K3 time for CFL this year. I don't know why it jumped ahead later either but I liked it.

At least you know they have your case, because they sent you the RFE.

Yea Mike I know what you mean. That's why I said in my original post that there is no rhyme or reason in their so-called procedures. For those who get approved fast, I'm sincerely happy for them (wish it could be me) but, honestly, I wish them a speedy trip. Oh, by the way, Mike, you called me Rong, but I know where your mind is - LOL :roller: Good Luck!

Sorry Ron, yes you know where my head is at these days. I even wrote her name at work a few times with out knowing it. I write her name many more times that I write mine, it's not only habit, it's inbedded. :rolleyes: