We're Going to Disney World!!!!!!!&#33

Hey John,

Gollee, I can't believe it's been only a few months since we met each other in Nanning. SO is in Guangzhou right now, yesterday she went to hospital for exam and on 7 Sept she does the interview thing. She is studying her questions and getting ready to go shopping, ha. I just wanted to say hello and to let you know everything seems to be going very well in our camp. She is very, very excited now - you can hear it in her voice. Of course, I'm not telling you anything as you have already been there, done that. You must know that I'm cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. Shoot, you know what a batchelors house looks like as far as cleanliness right ... it's non existant. But don't worry, I think I'll hire a maid just before she gets here. You take care, man and stay in touch, ok.

Wheel Man

Now what do you do?

Lose the Cheetos and the pink t-shirt

Make sure she hand carries her visa package and passport like it was life itself.

Remember everything you promised her, she will.

clean and clean. oh, nevermind, she'll do it anyway.

Best wishes and keep smiling.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pushbrk

It was Yan screaming "I passed!!!...I passed!!! Those were the most beautiful four words I've ever heard. I told her a long time ago that when she comes to Tampa we will go to Disney World. So we are going to the happiest place on Earth!!!

Ok, Cheffie dude. I'm not sure of the count but I think that's 18 toots for August.

:roller: :roller: :roller: :rolleyes: :roller: :roller: :roller: :roller: :roller: :roller: :roller: :roller: :roller: :unsure: :crutch: :mobrun: :stupid: :shutup: